Return to Seller within 12 months
Within 12 months (1 year) from date of purchase, products deemed faulty may be returned by the consumer to the place of purchase for refund or exchange subject to the terms & conditions of sale.
Please contact place of purchase for details.
Products cannot be repaired.
Replacement by GPO within 24 months
Within 24 months (2 years) from date of purchase, products more than 12 months old deemed faulty, may be exchanged by GPO directly. Proof of purchase is required.
Products must be in a satisfactory condition and should not have been visibly tampered with. A replacement will not be provided where products have visibly been tampered with or are returned in an unsatisfactory condition.
Refunds will not be provided
Follow the below steps if you wish to request a replacement product by us.
Step 1 – email completed returns form (opposite) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2 – A ‘returns label’ will be sent to you via email.
Please note return postage must be paid for prior to any replacement products being despatched, according to the below:
The specific price for your delivery will be noted on the email.
UK (Excluding Republic Ireland)
Payment can be made in either one of the following two ways:
- BACS transfer - (Details will be provided)
- Cheque - Payable to: Protelx Ltd.
- Step 3 – The faulty product should then be dropped off at the most convenient drop off point. (A list of drop off points will be provided).
- Step 4 – Items being returned should be carefully packaged and protected for transport. A copy of the completed returns form should be placed inside the package along with a copy of the proof of purchase.
- Step 5 – Following receipt & inspection of the faulty product, we will liaise with you to arrange a convenient time to deliver a ‘new’ replacement product. Replacement products must be signed for.